When you're looking for a full-service pharmacy for specialty prescription drugs, pain management, sports medicine, and the like, look no further than Equitas Health King-Lincoln Pharmacy. At our new pharmacy in Columbus, OH, we offer inclusive, knowledgeable service that is convenient and flexible. We are a proud part of the growing Equitas Health family, where our mission is to be the gateway to good health for those seeking a welcoming health care home, and those at risk for or affected by HIV/AIDS.
In our mission to increase our footprint in the community, our pharmacy is open to the public and provides specialty medication for patients with HIV/AIDS.
100 percent of pharmacy profits are reinvested back into the organization's programs and services.
Our pharmacists also double as HIV treatment and prevention experts, who can provide medical counseling services so that you know how to make your medications work best for you.
Features you can expect from our pharmacy include:
- Competitive medication pricing for uninsured patients
- Refill reminder calls, texts, and/or e-mails
- Free home delivery to patients in Ohio*
- Naloxone dispensation
- Chronic disease state management
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis counseling and access
- Medicaid and Medicare acceptance
* Some restrictions apply. Please consult a pharmacy representative.
For more information or to speak with a pharmacist, call Equitas Health King - Lincoln Pharmacy today at (614) 300-2334.
We are located at 750 E Long St, Ste 3100, Columbus, OH.